Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ellie Laughs!!

Ok, today 10/22/08 was a huge monumental day... Ellie laughed for the first time today!! :) Oh my gosh...I thought I was in heaven when I heard that sweet little high pitched giggle. It was sooo cute. Jamin was throwing a tennis ball outside and our dog was barking at it and Ellie and I were sitting on the deck watching them and she all of a sudden just thought what Jamin was doing was hysterical and started laughing! It was the cutest thing ever. I loved seeing her so happy and giggly. I can't wait to hear more sweet laughs from our precious little baby girl!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. sweet mouth little one, bet that would feel fantastic wrapped around my c-ck, warm, wet and soooooooo soft, watch my c-m drip from it

    ReplyDelete