Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ellie's first Halloween Costume!

Photobucket

We just got Ellie's first Halloween costume!! She's going to be a pumpkin!

It is so hard to find cute infant costumes that actually fit an infant. We checked out party city, walmart and target to find a cute infant Halloween outfit. There were some funny ones for babies like a tootsie roll...LOL...that made me laugh. But, Jamin and I both liked this cute pumpkin outfit. It fit her really well and it's very Halloween themed...perfect for her Ellie's first Halloween. I also call Ellie my little punkin', so I really liked it also because that's one of my nicknames for her.

I'm not sure what Jamin and I are going to dress as yet, still thinking on that one. We are going to our friends Lindsay and Rob's house for a Halloween party that night. Their little boy Dylan is 2 and is dressing as a cowboy! So cute! We are also so excited that our friends Brittney and Cody will be bringing thier new little baby boy, Beau. Ellie is so lucky to have friends already...she is only 2 months old...and already she is so social!! LOL! That will be really fun! We can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment