Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Adorableness of Ellie....

Our little valentine.


Ellie loves her Da-da!


So fresh and so clean clean!


Toy time!


Ellie trying to avoid the paparazzi (aka mommy and my camera)


Cutie pie




HUGE monumental day...Ellie's first Houston Galleria experience!
My momma (aka Grandma Callie), Ellie and me.


Sporting her baby Lilly Pulitzer outfit.


So happy :)




Our first Infant Playgroup at The Tarro's


Ellie and Paige...little buddies


Our Big Junior League playgroup! All the babies are sooo cute!
Ellie is in the back with the red pants and HUGE red bow! :)


Big girl...sitting all by herself!


Aunt Cindy's napkins are pretty and fun!!


Daddy's little helper...working on projects in the Garage


Ellie acting shy...


Her favorite thing in the whole world...ABC's



EXTREME close up of the fam getting ready to head out
the door to watch the super bowl at the Hampshire house.
Can you tell who we were rooting for??? :)










2 comments:

  1. Kelli...I knew you looked familiar when you came over the other day. I have been on your blog before from either Melissa Parson's or Sara's. Anyway, it was bothering me...now I know where. :) My oldest daughter is an Ellie also. Anyway, your daughter is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. must not have been melissa's...but sarah and rachels. :)

    ReplyDelete