Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009!!! Happy New Year!

It's a NEW YEAR! Happy 2009!

We spent 2009 at our friends Brittney and Cody's house with just a small group of our friends and their kids. It was really chilled, relaxed and fun. We all just ate, talked and rang in the New Year. Ellie was the only kid to see the ball drop both times, at both 11 and 12. (Which means she wouldn't go to sleep. LOL!) She was excited to see what was going on and what all of the exitement was about.

This was also the first year that I didn't kiss my hubby at midnight...we both kissed Ellie's cheeks instead! :) We had a cute little family moment while ringing in the New Year.

I always like New Years Eve and the start of the New Year. But, this year in particular I feel really inspired and energized by the New Year for some reason. I really feel like setting some important goals in my life and trying to achieve them this coming year. I am not doing the whole New Years Resolution thing this year. Instead of trying to reform something in my life or give something up, I want to make things happen, strive to create, achieve and experience new things in my life. I'm not going to openly disclose my personal, private goals on this blog, but I have a few important goals to me... and I hope that within this year I will succeed in accomplishing them. And then next year I'll probbably be back to giving up Cokes and Ice Cream!! :)

Below are some cute pics of Beau and Ellie hanging out with eachother on New Years Eve and some pics of The Miller Fam ringing in the New Year at 12! Happy 2009 Everyone!

Beau and Ellie, best friends already!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Me and my little night owl.
Photobucket

The Miller Fam...I love my little family! (Ellie doesn't seem to be liking all the noise in this pic!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment